Ya Allah, kurniakanlah perasaan cinta kepada-Mu, dan cinta kepada orang yang mengasihi-Mu, dan apa sahaja yang membawa daku menghampiri cinta-Mu. Jadikanlah cinta-Mu itu lebih aku hargai daripada air sejuk bagi orang yang kehausan.

May 10, 2009

mama..i love you


My Loving Mother

To the one who gave me life

I can give nothing but love

To the star so full of light

to the one sent from up above.


Thank you for the kindness

for everything you do

thank you for the happiness

thanks for seeing me through.


I love you more than anything

I'll love you to the end

you are my mother first

then my very best friend.


It is unusual what we share

everything I do you know,

every beautiful quality

you have in you, I try to show.


Not often enough do I tell you

how much you mean to me

Not often enough do I show you

how your love set me free


To live forever and always

Is what I wish for you.

A long life ever-lasting

for one so sacred and true


You are my special angel

who I always find comfort in

whether life is in a shambles

whether I lose or whether I win


To the one who gave me life,

I can give nothing but love

to the one who genuinely is,

sent from heaven above.




(Dari Abu hurairah radhiyallahu'anhu"Datanglah seseorang menemui Rasulullah SAW,dia bertanya,"Wahai rasulullah siapaya yang paing layak untuk aku bergaul dengan baik dengannya?" Baginda SAW menjawab "IBUMU" "kemudian siapa?" " IBUMU" "Kemudian setelahnya siapa?" "IBUMU" untk kali berikunya orang itu kembali bertanya "lalu siapa?" "Ayahmu"Baginda SAW menjawab)

mama,thanks 4 everything..

x ape yang k.long boleh bagi

x kan terbalas semua kasih sayang & jasa mama m'besarkn k'long adik beradik

ape yang k.long boleh buat adalah cuba menjadi seorang anak yang soleh dan solehah

k.long akan ingat kata-kata mama semalam

"mama doakn anak2 mama jadi anak yang soleh & solehah, mama nak anak2 mama bawa mama masuk syurga"

thanks to ALLAH 4 giving me a great mum

No comments:

Post a Comment